• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DD Renegade is on store shelves for GBO

SteezeOG

Dynamic Discs #1 Fanboi
If you're coming in to town for the GBO you'll find some stocked boxes of beautiful Renegades. First runs, BioFuzions, and GBO stamped. 12.99-16.99 I believe so great pricing.

I handpicked myself some winners and if you like black discs you'll want to get all over the BioFuzions. 50% of the ones I saw were black.

Ralph the super dog was there joined by Emac, Paul McBeth who graces us here on DGCR with his wisdom, and Britt Blair. It's going to be an awesome week in Emporia. Keep on eye on the website this week for when they go on sale online. Shouldn't be long now.

Oh and buy the Lat dog discs if you haven't yet for your best friend. They're awesome. Ralph approves.

othoix.jpg

I hope they have some more of those light purple ones when I get ready to order. This should be a good disc for me. Thinking it may knock D4's out of my bag. Does this disc feel similar to a sword/trespass in the hand or is it shallower like a mamba/td2?

The only think I wish DD did was make some rainbow stamps! I'm a sucker for rainbow stamps!

I hope they have some more of those light purple ones when I get ready to order. This should be a good disc for me. Thinking it may knock D4's out of my bag. Does this disc feel similar to a sword/trespass in the hand or is it shallower like a mamba/td2?

Slighly smaller rim than the sword and Trespass. Feels like a perfect 11 to me. It's nowhere as shallow as the mamba but I don't think it's quite as deep as the trespass. I put the grey bio and blue lucid first run in my bag. They fly pretty similar the bio turns a little easier.

The only think I wish DD did was make some rainbow stamps! I'm a sucker for rainbow stamps!

As far as I know the only rainbow style stamps ran are on misprint lucid trespasses. The bright green ones especially. In the future I hope they use those stamps again.

Slighly smaller rim than the sword and Trespass. Feels like a perfect 11 to me. It's nowhere as shallow as the mamba but I don't think it's quite as deep as the trespass. I put the grey bio and blue lucid first run in my bag. They fly pretty similar the bio turns a little easier.

Ah.. so it's grey. That'd be cool too. Might have to pick up a opaque pink lucid too to match my first run Trespass. Can't wait to throw them. Been a busy/expensive couple of months with all these new releases. :gross:

It's the same rim size as the Trespass (2.1).

Interesting. I guess I've seen that before with other 12 and 11 discs. same width but the shape is different so one is smaller in the hand. I will take some comparison shots tomorrow and see if they visually look smaller or the same.

Best comparison is how a destroyer feels compared to a wraith.

2q223hf.jpg

So I got a pic of the rims on both a Trespass (fuzion first run in purple for reference to pic) and a first run GBO stamped Lucid Renegade (in pink) You really have to hold them both in opposite hands to appreciate just how close they are. Diameter, thickness, dome, it really all is so close if not identical. Rim size too you can clearly see it's the same in the pic. The only difference I can tell that makes it feel just slightly smaller in the hand is the Trepass has a bigger rise to the wing? If that makes sense. It's slightly thicker I believe and rises up a little higher. I'm pleased with the Renegade that's for sure. If I get the motivation to take a side by side profile pic of them I will.

I'd like to see them do the exact same thing with two more fairway drivers. Just like the escape mold but one nice and overstable and one that is slightly more understable. Overstable first please. I like my PD and Rival but they stick out like a sore thumb. I need a Lat/DD replacement. :thmbup:

Saw them on DN. I'm looking for DD's release. I want a black Bio one

Probably today some time but they were completely busy all last week and weekend. Shop of course had a lot of customers and everyone working had to help with scores and other stuff. They will probably be up today at some point.

What are they flying like?

Heaven in plastic flight form. :D It's hard to compare this to anything because when new it flies similar to a lot of discs when well worn but with more fade. I guess similar to a broke in flow or wraith that still has all or more of the low speed stability. People who throw the Trespass already will certainly want this to put next to it.

Need to throw it more but the few times i threw it in my practice rounds before the GBO, it kinda reminded me of my wraiths. Didn't take power as well as my fresh wraiths, but give it enough height it'll sail a good ways. I think it'll pair nice with the trespass. It's a pretty cool disc if you are building a all DD bag. I want to try one of the less stable Bio ones for fun!

Look for these going online on Friday. Jeremy, Emac, and everyone else was very busy and hard at work in the shop. If you want a little more teaser to nibble on I went to pick up biofuzion suspects and left with more. Just testers for now these are not for sale and won't be just yet. I'll try to get release dates as it approaches.
The Fuzion Trespasses are out in first run stamps these are production ones and the new stamps are SICK! They got a little more of a pop top on them too I can't wait to toss them. The BioFuzion Suspects are concave and grippy. They feel great. Can't wait to watch them fly. Last up, classic Fugitives in the middle of the pic! Baseline plastic I'm sure at a great price when they release, they're firm and grippy and feel like the classic judge. I already know I will beating one of these up for a roller and anny mid. Stay tuned for more DD fans.
p222o.jpg