• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Blasts from the Past

biscoe

* Ace Member *
So far this year I have seen Markus Kallstrom (Vastervik Open) and Josh Anthon (Master's Cup) on coverage of events. Both of those guys were runner-up to Nate Doss at one Worlds or another years ago. Doss himself is registered for the Beaver State Fling- hopefully DGPT puts him on a feature card first round.

So far this year I have seen Markus Kallstrom (Vastervik Open) and Josh Anthon (Master's Cup) on coverage of events. Both of those guys were runner-up to Nate Doss at one Worlds or another years ago. Doss himself is registered for the Beaver State Fling- hopefully DGPT puts him on a feature card first round.
Doss is still in his 30s right? Gonna be rusty though, I wonder how much he's been playing over the past few months.

These old guys (over 40) are still a big draw. I've said for years that DGPT needs a true Silver Series for them. It wouldn't have to be at only perfect streaming courses either and they wouldn't even have to stream live. Just film it and hand it over to Jomez to edit and post. I know I'm more likely to drive an hour to see Feldberg, Barry and Avery duke it out around par than to see AB and Buhr throw 5 times as far as I ever will for -40.

These old guys (over 40) are still a big draw. I've said for years that DGPT needs a true Silver Series for them. It wouldn't have to be at only perfect streaming courses either and they wouldn't even have to stream live. Just film it and hand it over to Jomez to edit and post. I know I'm more likely to drive an hour to see Feldberg, Barry and Avery duke it out around par than to see AB and Buhr throw 5 times as far as I ever will for -40.
I personally would rather see the kids given they aren't playing a crap course but to each his own. I played with Dave, Avery, and Barry at least a few times years ago and still get to play with some of the "old guard" like Moser and Myers on occasion so maybe that dims my interest a bit. Moser thrashed me in match play just a couple weeks ago.