• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGA] DGA Proline Hurricane

gcanter2376

Eagle Member
Just got this disc in the mail from a trade. Wanted it out of curiousity. Anybody try these. Particularly as a sidearm disc? I normally throw a ESP Nuke as my go to (sidearm only) driver.

I have one of the early 'Worlds' stamp Pro-line Hurricanes. Good sidearm disc, which is how I use it. Good glide, especially towards the end of flight. I still prefer Destroyers, as the Hurricane seems a little shorter. Backhand it's never done much for me, can't get much action out of it. The Hurricane may feel a little more cumbersome than other new high speed drivers due to a couple features on the underside rim, a small bead and a notch at the edge.

I love the Hurricane and it is the furthest flying disc in my bag.

i have two. they are totally different. i found a pink one at my local course and called the guy who is now in Oregon so he told me to keep it. i found it to be more stable than my nukes. which i found strange. then i got another one in a player pack and it is much less stable. both are great fh discs.

i have two. they are totally different. i found a pink one at my local course and called the guy who is now in Oregon so he told me to keep it. i found it to be more stable than my nukes. which i found strange. then i got another one in a player pack and it is much less stable. both are great fh discs.

Mine is more stable than my ESP Nuke too. Wish I had a less stable one.

I have a flippy hurricane. The disc is fast and sweet. Nice piece of plastic they have down there at DGA!

Latest posts