• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGA] DGA Rogue

Chucktown

Eagle Member
Hey guys, I just bought a Rogue today before I went out to play. I threw it about 6 or 7 times through the 18. I looked on the Disc Golf Center site and it said it had 0 turn and a 3 low speed fade. I got a totally different result, for the most part I got a big turn and a big fade. All of my throws were about the same distance though, 300 ft. I was just wondering if anyone else had the same experience with the disc. Maybe the turn should be a -1 or even -2.

I just grabbed one this weekend and after a few throws it does a fairly tight s-curve for me. Really far for my arm too. I'd agree that the turn rating should probably be a -1 or so.

the flight ratings on the site suggested the orc is more stable then the rogue. the rogue is the dga version of the surge. i love my orc but the rogue is more stable than the orc so that chart leads me to believe that it is wrong like all the other cross company charts.

at high speeds i find this disc very understable it gets annoying after a while but i realized that it doesnt require much to get distance out of the disc

I would think the Rogue would be a -1 turn from throwing it compared to my Star Wraith and FLX Surges. I've seen some Rogues that look pretty flippy from some people that throw them though.

I had a proline Rogue, and i would say it flies a lot like a faster avenger. I can turn both of these discs over out of the box, but the general line is usually a large turn, and with enough room, a small fade.

the flight ratings on the site suggested the orc is more stable then the rogue. the rogue is the dga version of the surge. i love my orc but the rogue is more stable than the orc so that chart leads me to believe that it is wrong like all the other cross company charts.

I throw and the Rogue, and I've thrown the Orc, and I just don't believe the rogue is more stable than an orc. Rogue is way more apt to turn than an orc... in my humble opinion.

are yours the same weights per chance?

I agree with the cross company charts.

I love the Rogue, great S line. I cannot throw an Orc at any weight. They go about 275 for me then fall off left real hard. To me, the Orc is much more stable than the Rogue.

So if the Rogue is DGA's Surge, and the Surge is Discraft's Wraith, you could assume that the Rogue and the Wraith are similar. I love a new to slightly beat Wraith. Once a Wraith gets real beat, it is VERY flippy.

I threw my Rouge into a headwind today ... like a fool ... and it turned and burned badly. I was out practicing with my distance drivers yesterday with little wind and after repeated flights back and forth across the field the Rouge is more understable than a Surge for sure ... even my beat up Surge was flying more stable.

Last edited:
In my experience, the rogue has been fairly understable, but with a harder fade than you'd expect. Definitely not one for the wind though...

Latest posts