• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Sold] Disc Buddy Carrying Clip

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdweinberger

Hey everyone! I'm selling some prototypes meant for carrying driver discs. These clips snap onto the edge of many driver discs on the market, mainly Innova discs. These are a rigid plastic meant to carry a single disc. Ive named this carrying clip the "Disc Buddy."

You can slide a carabiner through the hole on top and attach these clip to anything; your jean loop, your disc bag, a sling that goes around your shoulder, a purse, etc. Maybe you have a favorite driver that you want to have easy access to?!

I am looking to sell this short run to see if I should pursue a larger tool to make thousands of them. I am even open to selling the CAD file for them so anyone can 3d print them. The CAD would be obviously expensive as I've gone through several variations.

I can't guarantee a color but if you have a preference let me know and if I have it available I'll send it.

Feel free to contact me if you want to buy in bulk! I can make more!
No guarantee on disc sizing. The clip was designed for drivers with a larger outter lip. I tried almost all Innova drivers at a sporting goods store and the clip fit 90% of them.

I have them for sale on eBay right now if you arent comfortable dealing with me on here since Im a brand new member.

I also have more pictures if anyone is interested as well.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/222499650018?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I am selling them on eBay for $12.99 each & that includes shipping and fees. I will sell them to any members on here for $7 or two for $10. That price included shipping and fees as well with payment via PayPal!

Thanks for looking!

Joey
608-469-5735

Attachments

• s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 201
  • s-l1600 (2).jpg
    s-l1600 (2).jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 166
  • s-l1600 (7).jpg
    s-l1600 (7).jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
wow that's cool!

do these clips last long? not sure how much stress is put on it everytime you clip and unclip, and with the weight of the disc.

but that's really a good idea.

Thanks guys! I love the feedback, whether it be good or bad! I've been using the same clips for almost 2 years now. No issues with any of them breaking. I'm using an 80 shore D urethane. This particular urethane has a tensile strength of 7600 psi with an elongation of about 10%. This allows some flexibility but also the strength. If they ever broke I would be happy to replace them free of charge! :)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Are these gone? I just saw this thread and only see three posts. I'm assuming this is something like the disclip for ultimate but for disc golf?

Was original post taken down?

Clips are still for sale. I still have 20 or so for sale. I guess the concept is similar for the ultimate frisbee disc but the design of the clips are very different obviously. The original post was taken down because I had the post in the wrong spot. This post will be here to stay!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

How about $5 per clip and that includes shipping? I might even be willing to send some out for free if the buyer is willing to provide some feedback?!?!? Im open to anything really. Just trying to get these out there and see what people think! dont hesitate to contact me.

I'm back at it. Anyone in need of disc clips? I can make bright colors or 3d printed ones in glow in the dark plastic. I haven't had one break yet. They were designed mainly for drivers only, due to the geometry of the thicker lips on the drivers.

Feel free to shoot me a text if you're interested.

Joey

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts