• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf on Playstation? PS3

travr6

Anyone know if there is a plan to make a full title? I tried searching but I think this site has a 3 letter block. PS3 brought up no search results.

I had never heard of Disc Golf before I played it on my friend's PS3. I then went out and played for real and got hooked.

The only reason I bought a PS3 was because of Disc Golf on Sports Champion.
I would rather Disc golf not be on SC2 and instead have them make a full Disc golf game like they do tiger woods golf.

BTW..... I am just moved from Louisville, KY to Nashville, TN and this is my first post.
Great site guys and gals.

A full title is not going to happen any time soon...probably never.

But....Welcome to the site, and the addiction!

There could be a full title eventually but I troll game forums as much as I troll disc golf forums and I haven't even heard a whisper of a full game. It would only sell to the hardcore disc golfers and even then, most of us would most likely just buy discs instead of spending the 60 bucks on a game.

I would be all in if they made a full fledged Disc Golf game.This needs to be done sometime soon.I'm sure they could advertise it on all the sports channels and I'm 100% certain non disc golfers,but sports lovers would be willing to try it out.

Also I have sciatica flare ups and this would be great to have when I can't get to the course.

There are disc golf minigames within several games out there including Tiger Woods Golf. Some of the games are more cartoony in design. Sports Champions is the best tho. I haven't delved into it too deeply but it'd be nice to see a 'normal sized basket' option. Other than that, graphics are killer gameplay is really great.

Latest posts