• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Polo Recommendations

Lancerswimmer89

Birdie Member
What does everyone prefer for their Polo's?

I personally have just been wearing whatever anytime I need to wear a polo to a tourney or whatever, but I definitely prefer the Nike Momentum Golf Polo's.

What does everyone prefer for their Polo's?

I personally have just been wearing whatever anytime I need to wear a polo to a tourney or whatever, but I definitely prefer the Nike Momentum Golf Polo's.

I do not have one but for long sleeved I used a Half or 1/4th Zip Green layers Shirt I got from the Second Marathon I did in slate Gray. That or a blank other then logo Red Champion sport 1/4 or 1/2 Zip. I was using a 100% Red Arizona Polo but now Have a sky blue 100% cotton Polo from Target I got a few years ago that I would use instead.

These are pretty hot right now.

https://savageultimate.com/pages/disc-golf

Team MVP is wearing them, among other manufacturers in DG. I really like the clean look, and simple logo.

(I hate dry-fit tees, but since I wear an undershirt under my polos anyway, I don't mind the fabric too much in this design.)

Last edited:
Got some 32 Degrees performance polos for $10 at Costco. Comfortable, breathable, a little stretch to help them move with you; I should have gotten more of them. They also make a great packable hooded rain jacket that fits in a backpack pocket. I hadn't heard of the brand until earlier this year but so far so good.

Got some 32 Degrees performance polos for $10 at Costco. Comfortable, breathable, a little stretch to help them move with you; I should have gotten more of them. They also make a great packable hooded rain jacket that fits in a backpack pocket. I hadn't heard of the brand until earlier this year but so far so good.

I love the 32Degrees t-shirts. Like the polos, they have a little stretch which i really like for dg. I've picked up a 2 pack on two separate occasions for about $7. 2 dri-fit tee's for $7? Hell yes.

Next year I'm gonna pick up a few packs because they're always out of my size by the time I get back to pick up more.

I was recently gifted a Russell Dri Power polo. It's the lightest one I've ever seen. And it's oversized enough to allow for great air flow. If I didn't have so many other polos I'd go shopping for more of these..

Latest posts