• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discaroo

After getting ripped off for a new CE Leopard, CE Eagle and an S.E. Rhyno (totally independant of one another) I decided to leave the discaroo alone....

Discaroo? Sounds like Bonnaroo---a music festival whose awesomeness can be summed up in one of the bands playing this year...Garfunkel and Oates.

Bonnaroo sold out. Its why any chotch bag knows about it anymore. Why am I complaining about this?

Anyway Discaroo isn't that great. People ask for to much for their discs and there is littler interaction. Here there has developed a community around the trading scene that is pretty cool. You meet some people who know a whole lot of stuff and have a whole lot of stuff. Discaroo just blows...

After getting ripped off for a new CE Leopard, CE Eagle and an S.E. Rhyno (totally independant of one another) I decided to leave the discaroo alone....

ouch...yeah i got ripped too but above must have been brutal...there was one guy that i still want to hunt down and give a beat down! maddogtannin...i know people down there one day i'll get that guy.