• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Discraft Custom Stamped Goodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Disc Golf Guy

Bogey Member
I have some sweet (and somewhat random) Discraft goodies from an event that took place a couple weeks ago. My large quantity lead me to posting some here.

Purchase one for a pretty good price plus very fair shipping.

Purchase 3 or more of anything and you'll be pretty happy! I have MORE than what are shown in these photos so if you're looking for additional Comets, CryZtal Z Buzzz, Hornets, Meteors, Glow Buzzz, D Challengers, Z Forces, or Z Nuke SS, be sure to let me know and I an round up additional options.

Please click on my DG Course Review Album where I placed a bunch of photos!

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/album.php?albumid=2054

$15 Z Shipped | $ 16 Glow Z Shipped | $15 CryZtal Z Shipped | $16 ESP Shipped

Answers

Do you have any orange or blue Cryztal Buzzz's?

I MAINLY have yellow, reddish, a few green and a few clear (which are $2 more). There was one super clear with a blue tint but that's being fought over by 2 other guys (current friendly bidding between the two has it at $19).

what plastics do you have meteors in?

I only have Meteors in ESP plastic from this run.

any Z or Crystal Buzzz's around 165?

The lightest GLOW Z Buzzz were around 170. The CryZtal Z Buzzz are all 'pre-weighed and marked' between 173 and 178 (which is what it says on the actual stamp itself).

I will be leaving for The Memorial on Sunday morning so if anyone wants something I'll be shipping prior to leaving that day. Otherwise I won't be shipping again until Monday, March 5th.

I have a bunch of D Challengers that were mainly orangish or yellowish or almost pale pinkish.

I also received a few black ones but since sitting in my out door storage it seems that the tops have 'popped' up? Very strange.

Anyway - if you buy nothing but a single D-Challenger I'd do it for $10 shipped. However, buy one (or more) with ANY other discs and they would be just $8 shipped!

I didnt see a price for D plastic shipped, was that a typo?

"D Challengers" in Op

Hello D-James,

I'm sorry but I don't see a PM?

Just so everyone knows - I am heading to The Memorial Championships at 6AM on Sunday. So... if you'd like any discs shipped out just make sure you get me your order by sometime later today!

Will anyone be interested in some Discraft Ti Plastic once it debuts at The Memorial?

Hello D-James,

I'm sorry but I don't see a PM?

Just so everyone knows - I am heading to The Memorial Championships at 6AM on Sunday. So... if you'd like any discs shipped out just make sure you get me your order by sometime later today!

Will anyone be interested in some Discraft Ti Plastic once it debuts at The Memorial?

Definitely, I'm not positive what all they're running in it. But I'll take Nukes and Buzzzs if they're offered.

Terry,

If you can get a 170-175 Titanium Force, I'd take that off your hands in a heartbeat. Let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.