• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft Focus

JHBlader86 said:
Blazek told me the Focus is just a groove-less Banger, and I really hate the Banger so I'm weary of this disc.
the bead is not quite as big as a banger IIRC

JHBlader86 said:
Blazek told me the Focus is just a groove-less Banger, and I really hate the Banger so I'm weary of this disc.

Not a Groovyless Banger because I had been asking for that online for a while and then they made this which isn't the same but comes even closer to solving the Discraft putter variety issue.

I would like this in the D plastic way more if it wasn't made out of hopes and dreams instead of plastic.

Frank Delicious said:
I would like this in the D plastic way more if it wasn't made out of hopes and dreams instead of plastic.

the esp is so close to the E wizz its not even worth talking about. the point what ever in rim depth and diameter is not noticeable enough in the hand. I see nothing wrong with copying a good thing. I will say the D plastic sux compared to GDS s plastic. Thanks Discraft for reinventing the wheel!

Ha. Which kind of 'E' Wiz? At least with ESP you can be pretty sure what you will get without having to pick through a stack to find that 'one' disc.

I'm not sure why I'd want a Wizard in anything other than S plastic, but this sounds like a good addition for the Discraft only guys.

Guy that runs the local pro shop told me that Dcraft wasn't going into production with the Focus. Vicious rumor? Prophecy? Hmm...

LumberJack said:
Guy that runs the local pro shop told me that Dcraft wasn't going into production with the Focus. Vicious rumor? Prophecy? Hmm...

I'd be disappointed - it is an excellent disc. Been nailing long forehand putts with them, and I don't nail long putts, much less forehands. Probably just coincidence or something, but they were some badass putts!

Still, would take a heck of a disc to beat out the sweet sweet Voodoo sweetness.

Pretty sure its a rumor. They mentioned on the team site that we could start ordering them around USDGC but I won't know for sure until I order some. If they never go into production I will sell them for $25 a piece. :lol:

LumberJack said:

The ONLY possible reason I could see for this is if the ace race ones are clovering. I could see discraft not wanting discs with their name looking like crap. But even so you'd think they could tweak the mold a bit to deal with that. Its been far too popular and there's way too much buzz about it to not produce.

LumberJack said:

Something tells me he was talking about the nebula not the focus when he said this.

I have 4 that just sit in my closet.

2 light ESPs and 2 heavy Pro-Ds

ESP are brand new and Pro-Ds are lightly used 9.5/10.

Anyone wanna trade for WIZZZZZZURDS?

DiscraftMike said:
D Focus and Elite X Soft Focus are on the production list for the end of November. In stores by mid-Dec. Z nebula early spring.
So the ESPs arent going to make it into production? Too bad, I really liked them. I've already collected 3, guess I better get some more quick.

Looking forward to ordering some. Please make a lot of Black ones!

Still need more putting on windy days, but the Gateway putters are getting used less and less.

Darn fine disc, Discraft!

Sunking has the Elite X Focus on pre order.

Those actually sound somewhat tempting as I liked the pro d a lot but not the durability

Latest posts