• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft Memorial Day Mystery box results $99

Picked up a mystery box. 7 premium plastic discs. Eclipse, Hawk, Flick, Buzzz, three without identification. Nice hoodie, water bottle, lanyard, sticker, micro mini, hat and a coupon. Well worth the hundred bucks, but not much I will throw. They will make nice mystery CTP's for league next summer.

Picked up a mystery box. 7 premium plastic discs. Eclipse, Hawk, Flick, Buzzz, three without identification. Nice hoodie, water bottle, lanyard, sticker, micro mini, hat and a coupon. Well worth the hundred bucks, but not much I will throw. They will make nice mystery CTP's for league next summer.

(Eye roll) where was that on memorial weekend ;)

I really don't understand the big fuss over the 100 dollar mystery box. You spend 100 bucks on a chance to save 27 dollars on a basket. This go around of non basket/grip bag boxes were way better than last time. But still I rather spend the extra 27 bucks to guarantee me a basket. Imo the misprint box is a way better value. Especially if you throw a ton of discraft.
Ji7TRbP.jpg

I really don't understand the big fuss over the 100 dollar mystery box. You spend 100 bucks on a chance to save 27 dollars on a basket. This go around of non basket/grip bag boxes were way better than last time. But still I rather spend the extra 27 bucks to guarantee me a basket. Imo the misprint box is a way better value. Especially if you throw a ton of discraft.
Ji7TRbP.jpg

I think it depends on what you are looking for. I would have been happy to snag a bag or basket, but I was really looking for CTP stuff for next years leagues. The discs with large question marks on them will generate some mystery and hopefully excitement next season and the misc swag is good fluff for the prizes. It would have cost me considerably more to buy the stuff from Discraft directly.

I got mine in today. 12 lbs shipping weight.

The three mystery stamped discs are - a clear Drone, a full foil Buzzz, and a z plastic Buzzz (maybe, it's not embossed).
I also got three more discs - A full super color foil stormtrooper Buzzz, an ace race Eclipse, a 1st run mistamp 4x Zone.
Swag - A short sleeve cotton t-shirt, a sticker, a pin, a can topper mini, a 80's style squeeze water bottle
The extra special bonus - a Discraft tournament backpack (Retail 79.99)

SO I did get a good value. I was hoping for a Grip backpack, that would be a lot easier for me to trade/sell. But it is what it is. Picture later.

I got my mystery box and am happy with it - of course I wanted the Grip Bag or basket but I don't throw any discraft so I knew it would be a good chance in getting some random discs to try.

Got a Paul McBeth First Run Zeus and a Star Wars Stamped Buzz. The one issue I do have is a disc with a "?" stamp and no markings on it to tell what the disc is. I don't throw discraft and neither do the people I play with so how am I supposed to know what it is?

I got my mystery box and am happy with it - of course I wanted the Grip Bag or basket but I don't throw any discraft so I knew it would be a good chance in getting some random discs to try.

Got a Paul McBeth First Run Zeus and a Star Wars Stamped Buzz. The one issue I do have is a disc with a "?" stamp and no markings on it to tell what the disc is. I don't throw discraft and neither do the people I play with so how am I supposed to know what it is?

The name is tooled onto the inside of the rim

Got my 10 Pack Mystery Misprint box today. No complaints for $39.99 quite a few discs don't even appear to be misprints

2016 Ace Race 170-172
Z Sol 170-172
ESP Paul Mcbeth 4x Buzzz 170-172
Z First Run Buzzz OS 177+
X Stratus 170-172
Paul Ulibarri Tour Series Raptor 170-172
X Buzzz 177+
Pro D Buzzz 177+
Z First Run Crank 173-174
Z Nuke 173-174

Latest posts