• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Discraft plastics?

I really like my X Avenger SS and Z Avenger SS, but my ESP FLX version is super flat top and does not fly understable.

Replace Avenger SS with Nuke SS in the above and the same applies.

ESP FLX tends to mold up flat, at least with drivers. FLX Buzzzes and Drones are awesome in my opinion.

they need to run the wasp in more plastics.. esp or x atleast

I really wish they would run Ti Wasps again.

Especially the Raspberries.

agreed. i emailed them about it and they said probably not but maybe in the future.

so basically most likely not but there not 100% committed to saying not

decent deal. probabaly got about $170 rough estimate value. you def came out better than the seller. as long as the discs are described. plus a lot of good ones to try out.

if you dont like the ti wasp hit me up ill take it :D

same with flx buzz and dx sw. hahaha

At $6 a disc for mostly premium plastic I think that's a good deal. Be sure to snag the Buzzz, Drone, and Wasp for yourself lol.

That lot has a bunch of molds DC throwers rely on. Flick, Force, Nuke, Mantis, the mids, Preds. There are however two molds you might want to try that are missing: Comet and Zone.

Yeah after reading all the comments I will be picking up a comet and zone. I'm not sure how I'm going to make them bags out of this lot I was wanting a valkarie and sidewinder for myself but I know those will be good disc for my son he is 9 so he basically only needs those and a putter for now.

ohh yeah $6 a pop for premium is a hella good deal. i think youll be happy treeknocker.

yeah pick up a x comet and a zone

well

stalker. but its wider diamater and kinda has a bead but is closest in speed and flight. there very similar

What plastics do you recommend for durability because our course is heavily wooded an I tend to hit a few trees?

Solid mid / utility line up for heavy woods:

Z Comet
FLX Buzzz
Z Buzzz
Z Drone

Bright colors, max weight on all

If you decide they are not to your liking, they are very easy discs to trade in person.

Esp zone is a must have imo. Ti bbuzzes and drones as well. I personally do not like any of their fairways or distance drivers, and honestly I couldn't tell you why. I've thrown nukes cranks avengers preds xls and surges. I just flat out did not like any of them. But there mids are second to none.

Esp zone is a must have imo. Ti bbuzzes and drones as well. I personally do not like any of their fairways or distance drivers, and honestly I couldn't tell you why.

I consider the Ti Buzzz a fairway driver. Play it like one pretty much anyhow and it gets regular work for me.

Same with you on the drivers / fairways.. especially anything with SS (to include Buzzz SS)

The firsr stalker I bought was dissapointing because it was as stable as some of my preds. This was a freak from an early run.

What plastic tee bird are you comparing to? The x2 was close but discraft has a lot of discs oop.

Latest posts