• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft XS

post fail. i threw the xs before i met you. Z XS blows as a backhand disc. it's not comfortable in my hands, thus making it harder to control than a butter smooth TL or Teebird.

That makes no sense. The TL and XS are practically identical discs as far as dimensions go (and pretty damn close as far as flight pattern goes as well). They have the exact same diameter (21.1 cm), rim depth (1.2 cm) and rim thickness (1.8 cm). I prefer the Z XS over the TL because the XS seems a little less flippy.

The XS is an awesome backhand disc if you're looking for a straight shot that doesn't skip off left at the end. The XS is sort-of on the fence between being a distance and fairway driver, the same way that a Teebird blurs the line. I get both the Teebird and the XS out to around 350' golf-d, which is further than I can get any other fairway driver, mainly because they both have an incredible amount of glide. When the XS came out, it was considered the longest, fastest driver on the market and even broke the world record for distance so there is definitely a lot of distance potential in this disc, but more importantly, controllable distance potential.

Latest posts