• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Discraft Z XS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homie Dog

Looking to get a new or used (prefer 8+/10, please) Discraft Z XS

Looking at 172+ please.

The flatter, the better.

I got a few random throwers up for trades or PayPal, or a combination of the two.

Hit me up.

Thanks for looking! :thmbup:

Not sure exactly what I have but I may have 1 or 2....12 each shipped. Both 7/10 or better 172+....have to dig for specifics tho

there is one at my play it again. like $6 orange wiped stamp. not sure weight. i dont think there is any ink. if you paypal me the price of the disc and shipping ill get you it no problem without even taking a profit i just wanna break even. its probably a 6.5 ish out of 10. def no where as nice as the one fullnelson offered but i do remember it is flat

I HAVE A BRAND NEW ELITE Z XS THAT IS PRETTY FLAT. HAVE HAD THIS DISCS FOR YEARS AND YEARS..........ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT ITS 169G (170.4 SCALED).

MAINLY LOOKING FOR PAYPAL IF INTERESTED.......SEND AN OFFER.

Attachments

• ELITE Z XS 169.jpg
    ELITE Z XS 169.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 49
someone PM'ed me about having a couple of XS's and was potentially interested in trading for some cryztal avenger ss's but i deleted their message and cant remember who it was-bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.