• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] dogbee

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmast

Birdie Member
I've never had one of these, but I need one that is in great shape as i just picked up 3 dogs that love to run, Chase and chew and I have always wanted a frisbee catching dog.

Thanks for yalls help

Well someone dumped a mama lab mix and two male pups that are about 12 weeks old and I want something to train the pups and mom with. Something that will fly with lots of glide pretty stable because we have lots of wind here in Texas.

i think all three of the discs on discgolfcenter would do that not sure about other types of dogs discs though

the Innova supersonic, not only is it a great disc for dogs of all sizes (except the REALLY little ones), it's the best disc to give to a pretty young kid (pre-edge) to get them to learn how to throw. i'd say it's the step right after the mini-marker, and right before an EDGE polecat.

I guess most important thing I think would be durability, any opinions on that

Go with the Innova Superhero. It's a larger-diameter Sonic that's made from Champion plastic. They're amazing for dogs. One of my friends has a discing dog that carries them everywhere. And they're only about $12. SUPER fun catch discs. They also make the Superstar, which is a very similar (maybe the same) mold, and it's Star plastic. These are both around 135g.

Thanks guys, so if any one user a superhero in good shape ill take it.

oh yeah those super heros are super tough.. if i remember correctly dogs arent "supposed" to be able to bite through them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts