• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dynamic disc bag

I've asked twice. Doesn't seem like it will be too soon but like booter said it's just mods to an existing bag so I imagine when all the final designs are done it won't take long to produce. I waited a while but went ahead with the grip. If I don't like it I will hopefully trade it for a dd one when it's ready.

I've asked twice. Doesn't seem like it will be too soon but like booter said it's just mods to an existing bag so I imagine when all the final designs are done it won't take long to produce. I waited a while but went ahead with the grip. If I don't like it I will hopefully trade it for a dd one when it's ready.

Im thinking i will do the same if, there is a LIFETIME WARRANTY major deal breaker for me.

DD Bags and Straps are rumored to be released early Spring, there will be 3 different styles all made by Ogio and all look pretty awesome, can't wait!