• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Freedom

BioFuzion DyeMax Freedoms will be available for dealers to order on Friday. I'm not sure what the official release date is yet. I'm sure it will come in an email in the next couple days.

BioFuzion DyeMax Freedoms will be available for dealers to order on Friday. I'm not sure what the official release date is yet. I'm sure it will come in an email in the next couple days.

Any chance you'll be picking any of these up? I am super happy with the beautiful Westside plastic I got from you on eBay a couple weeks ago - thank you!!

Any chance you'll be picking any of these up? I am super happy with the beautiful Westside plastic I got from you on eBay a couple weeks ago - thank you!!

Dealers: The SE BioFuzion DyeMax Freedoms are on the order form now!!! Only 999 made. Still no regular run of them yet

I am getting 10 of them. My store funds are short this week unfortunately so that's all I could get. I'm not sure what the price point will be on them since they are a limited edition. Hopefully will be here by Wed or Thurs

"Our 14th disc and final new release of 2014 is here. Introducing the Dynamic Discs Freedom. The Freedom is a 14 speed understable disc in the vein of the King or Havoc and the fastest that Dynamic Discs has ever produced. For the big arm throwers, this disc will go a long way on an anhyzer line with a predictable fade back to stable at the end giving easy distance on hyzer flip shots. For those with lower arm speeds, the Freedom is the long distance driver that you have been wanting and asking us to produce. This disc will sail past that spot in the fairway where you normally land. It will take your usual throw and translate it into uncommon distances. Free your shackled expectations of the distances that you can achieve!

Dynamic Discs is releasing a limited run of DyeMax Fuzion Freedoms. Only 999 of these were manufactured. Each Freedom is individually numbered on the bottom with laser engraving."

Just saw a Lucid Freedom from a player pack.

stamped 14/5/-2/3.

Has anyone thrown one of these yet?

I wonder how the flight numbers compare within Trilogy on this one. In reality those numbers are pretty close to a King. So will the Freedom be a DD branded King or even more US?

This might be a bit wild idea, but could the Freedom use the old King mold and the current King would be its' more stable compliment.

I wonder how the flight numbers compare within Trilogy on this one. In reality those numbers are pretty close to a King. So will the Freedom be a DD branded King or even more US?

This might be a bit wild idea, but could the Freedom use the old King mold and the current King would be its' more stable compliment.

King has a 2.3 rim so Innova scale speed 12

Freedom 2.4 rim Innova scale speed 13

Freedom specs are much closer to a World or Bolt. My guess is that its a completely new mold.

Could just be a Bolt though. hehe

Last edited:
Boss inside diameter was a touch smaller inline with specs from PDGA. Rim just a touch wider. I would say the specs from the PDGA are pretty accurate.

A buddy of mine was heading to Peter Pan to test out the Freedom but I passed because I've got a busted up foot. I might go to the shop tomorrow a grab a couple of the dyemax. Or later today. I haven't been there in a while.

A buddy of mine was heading to Peter Pan to test out the Freedom but I passed because I've got a busted up foot. I might go to the shop tomorrow a grab a couple of the dyemax. Or later today. I haven't been there in a while.

they have a poster in the back room that says "days since steeze og bothered us." with a little post it note with the day. dont screw it up!

Latest posts