• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Eagle Compliment

For a little slower disc, try a Leopard. Pro/Star will wear into straight/turnover and Champ will have some extra stability and fade at the end. For a little more distance potential, try the Discmania FD. S-line will be laser straight out of the box and beat in to a reliable understable/roller fairway. C-lines start straight with some decent fade and beat in to just be absolute lasers.

The eagle L will get there. A DX eagle will get there fast. A G line FD will be probable your quick fix solution.

You could tell the Eagle that it's really good at catching fish if you want to compliment it.

Or you could throw a Leopard if you want to complement it.

star TL's are kinda beefy, but a really beat one would work. Also a really beat teebird would also work.
I know what you mean about the eagle's finishing fade, really hard to get that to go away. And if you beat an Eagle L too much or warp it, it might not fly like you want it to.

Stick with the Eagles and maybe throw a Leopard. The Star Leos I have are more stable than I initially expected. I have an Eagle-x and 2 Leopards. They compliment well in my opinion.

I use a Star Eagle X that complements my Champ EX well. Turns a little easier and fades a little less. I'm thinking of trying to beat in a DX Eagle because I love my beat DX Gazelle, but I love the Gazelle period, I bag a Pro and a Glo Champ as well. The Gazelle excels at filling gaps in my mid and fairway lineup.

People just talking because they like the sound of their keyboard. Does the op even play disc golf still? He last signed on 10 months ago...

People just talking because they like the sound of their keyboard. Does the op even play disc golf still? He last signed on 10 months ago...

Because no one else has ever been interested in this topic? Or you just wanted to find something to moan about?

The thread wasn't bumped by a new sparked interest in a compliment to a compliment disc. Who here in the past two years was looking to fill their already filled disc line up?

As long as it continues to help people by giving good suggestions then it shouldn't matter if it has been bumped from 2 days to 4 years ago.

...So, I've definitely been on this journey before. (I've also got a S.EX that's starting to wear in to the point that it doesn't fade back on big rips so it'll be in the clusterf*** that is my turning driver slot.)
I miss the **** out of this disc. I can't even remember how I lost it. But it was perfect. Also lost my beloved Champ Eagle and have to beat another one in. Eagle problems. :rolleyes:

DX Eagles are awesome.

I miss the **** out of this disc. I can't even remember how I lost it. But it was perfect. Also lost my beloved Champ Eagle and have to beat another one in. Eagle problems. :rolleyes:

DX Eagles are awesome.

I am learning the amazeballz that are Dx Ex's. I definitely prefer how they wear over time as opposed to a Dx Teebird.

Eagles are my go to disc. I've got a Champ 167g 12x that is really beat in and is a straight shooter with not much turn or fade. I pair it up with a 175g Star Eagle that still has that awesome eagle S curve. To fill in the gaps I have a 174g Z- XL (for super straight shots or long Annies). I also use a 176g Crystal Z Stalker (for hyzer flips and "trick" shots). For something longer I'm using a 158g S-PD and a 175g Z - Surge SS.

Eagles FTW!

I am learning the amazeballz that are Dx Ex's. I definitely prefer how they wear over time as opposed to a Dx Teebird.

I didn't need to hear this...

*Tries to resist buying some champ/star Eagles and a stack of DX*