• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Eagle or Eagle X??? *pic*

cyucus

So, whats the verdict, explain it to me again.

11x KC Pro Eagle recently acquired from friend

o0asy8.jpg
[/img]

Looks like an X.

Run your finger across the bottom of the wing. If you dont feel a notch at the end of the disc, its an L. If you feel something catch your finger, then you have the X mold.

It looks flat to me, so I say L. is there a notch and is it concave or is it flat?

Looks like it has the ridge at the end of the wing that makes it an X mold. Rub your finger from the inside of the rim to the out. If there is a little bump on the very outer edge of the wing it's the X mold.

I am glad you posted the picture Fightfan;
I have 2 11X Champ Eagles that I struggle to turn over. All this time I thought that they were L's and that I was wussy-armed. The X's take alot from me to get them to turn a little. I'm not sure I like them so much- not when I have the Teebirds.
Anyone use EX's and Teebirds together?

marmoset said:
I am glad you posted the picture Fightfan;
I have 2 11X Champ Eagles that I struggle to turn over. All this time I thought that they were L's and that I was wussy-armed. The X's take alot from me to get them to turn a little. I'm not sure I like them so much- not when I have the Teebirds.
Anyone use EX's and Teebirds together?

haha, i do now and was going to post my revised bag in a bit. in the bag i have a couple dx eagle-x's, one fairly beat and one broken-in, and a dx and 11x teebird. also a beat gazelle for turnovers.

the eagles fly awfully straight for me but they do have a bit of turn sometimes. their fade is later and less glidey than the teebird's. i trust the champ tb for straight shots in the wind a lot more than the ex. the dx ex is great because it really does fly well on different lines. i haven't thrown a champ eagle so i don't know how it compares.

My 175 Champ EagleX's fly an awful lot like my 175 Champ Banshee. From the side they look almost identical, too. There are variations but they are slight.
Sidenote- my Banshee is thrashed.

Latest posts