• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Electron Stabilizer

The Mickstar

Berg Gang
I originally bought a Soft Neutron Envy for the OS putter slot in my bag. It wasn't as HSS as I wanted/expected, and the distance wasn't as impressive as the reviews seemed to indicate. I ended up replacing it with a Cosmic Neutron Stabilizer. That disc is truly OS, but still has good glide. I get just as much distance with it as with my Soft Neutron Envy, even with the higher stability.

I also bag an Electron Envy. It's less stable than my Soft Neutron Envy. (I would call the Electron Envy neutral to slightly US.) It's a bomber, though. It's not as stable as my Neutron Hex, but gets very similar distance.

That has me curious about the Electron Stabilizer. If it gets extra glide/distance compared to the Cosmic Neutron version while being more stable than an Electron Envy, it could be a contender for my Neutron Hex. And there are times it would be nice to have a base plastic disc that flies like a Hex.

Has anyone tried the Electron Stabilizer that can comment?