• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Fierce: Paige Pierce TF Putter

Don't expect the price to be any different between proto and stock run. It will probably go the same way as the Luna as a good chunk will go to Paige for each disc sold

Yea, MSRP is 20. Dealer cost on them is over $2 higher than Z and over $3 higher than Jawbreaker. They will be, like you said, to support Paige.

Time to get this disc PDGA approved...and give it a name? Paiges season starts in a few weeks

Yep the approval is in progress according to Paige. After that that's when we will probably learn it's name.

The name has been finalized, it's called The Fierce. Personally not a fan of the name, but definitely will be buying plenty of these.

Flightnumbers are odd. .. both the Fierce and Roach has 0.0 ( and the Magnet, Rattler, APX, Putt`r all have 0.0)

But then the Fierce has -2 0 .. and Roach 0 1 . . .that´s a very different set of numbers

Flightnumbers are odd. .. both the Fierce and Roach has 0.0 ( and the Magnet, Rattler, APX, Putt`r all have 0.0)

But then the Fierce has -2 0 .. and Roach 0 1 . . .that´s a very different set of numbers

Welcome to the world of discraft flight numbers and stability ratings.

Welcome to the world of discraft flight numbers and stability ratings.

I like Discrafts old numbers . . . they make sense.

But Discrafts number don´t really match the 4-numbers they now putt on the discs. .. you just can´t have 0.0 on two different discs that have -2 0 and 0 1 for turn/fade

Even HEAT have 0.0 . . .and -3 1 for turn fade. . how can -3, 1 be 0.0??
Discraft need to "match" the old and new numbers alot better

And the "4-numbers system" don´t make sense. .. "Turn and fade" is ok...but the "speed and glide" numbers are just dumb when we have 14-speed discs with 25mm rims...and we have 14-speed with 22mm rim...just ?!

I like Discrafts old numbers . . . they make sense.

But Discrafts number don´t really match the 4-numbers they now putt on the discs. .. you just can´t have 0.0 on two different discs that have -2 0 and 0 1 for turn/fade

Even HEAT have 0.0 . . .and -3 1 for turn fade. . how can -3, 1 be 0.0??
Discraft need to "match" the old and new numbers alot better

And the "4-numbers system" don´t make sense. .. "Turn and fade" is ok...but the "speed and glide" numbers are just dumb when we have 14-speed discs with 25mm rims...and we have 14-speed with 22mm rim...just ?!
Overanalyze much?

Has anyone gotten their hands on the prototype yet? Does it differ at all from the test flight, dome/stiffness?

If anyone could post a profile pic of the Fierce next to a Zone, it would be greatly appreciated.

Has anyone gotten their hands on the prototype yet? Does it differ at all from the test flight, dome/stiffness?

If anyone could post a profile pic of the Fierce next to a Zone, it would be greatly appreciated.

some of mine will be coming in tomorrow. ill let you know everything then

Ok so to answer your questions. There are two ways the plastic blend seems to have changed but is mostly the same. One, it has just a tad extra give and grip, both good things as it can handle a bit colder weather without losing grip now. Dome hasn't changed at all and the mold is exactly the same

Any reason you wanted a pic next to a zone?

Attachments

• C1C0D948-7B9C-4B8A-ACED-CB22B3C6D14A.jpg
    C1C0D948-7B9C-4B8A-ACED-CB22B3C6D14A.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 144D3415-AABE-4299-AE09-C2AC1D3955FE.jpg
    144D3415-AABE-4299-AE09-C2AC1D3955FE.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 38
  • D429FBBA-B0D5-4EC1-B723-67754D74628B.jpg
    D429FBBA-B0D5-4EC1-B723-67754D74628B.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 39
Guess Discraft made a couple of thousand of the fierce and Many people now have them....and it's STILL not PDGA approved!

Weird that they did not got the approval before the big release

Guess Discraft made a couple of thousand of the fierce and Many people now have them....and it's STILL not PDGA approved!

Weird that they did not got the approval before the big release

The Luna was the same way. Didn't get approved til after the proto release

Ok so to answer your questions. There are two ways the plastic blend seems to have changed but is mostly the same. One, it has just a tad extra give and grip, both good things as it can handle a bit colder weather without losing grip now. Dome hasn't changed at all and the mold is exactly the same

Any indication that the slight change in plastic will be a fix for the peeling?

Was it in this thread that a foto was posted of a disc that had a lot of peeling after a modest number of rounds? Anyway, this little bit is what one basket hit did to mine. That will add up quick!

Maybe a faster wear and tear is acceptable?

Attachments

• BCB924CB-5E96-47ED-AF18-8B15AA92816D.jpg
    BCB924CB-5E96-47ED-AF18-8B15AA92816D.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 43
I hope Paige win worlds this year, probably the only way to get a premium plastic Fierce in 2020

I am most interested in throwing a premium plastic version.

I am a little disappointed in the name personally. Doesn't roll off the tongue well.

But they are pretty and fly well.

Latest posts