• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] First run destroyer thrower

Status
Not open for further replies.

8ceswild

Bogey Member
Like it says let me know what you got and what the price is. Not white with minimal ink. I got PayPal

I would rather just buy it but I do have a few trades. I have a nice 11 time champ Teebird and two USDGC Rocs. I also have a limited edition sparkle Crystal buzzz. I want the destroyer to put in my bag not hang on the wall but I would like the protostar to be intact.

Oh and once again not white

bretttallen got a sick one

bretttallen has a White one though.

@booter
Well I am not against trading. I also have a MINT pearly stock stamp gator.

The protostar doesnt have to be mint, just noticable. (I throw better when my plastic looks good:D)

FTFY
DSC_0034.jpg

bretttallen has a White one though.

@booter
Well I am not against trading. I also have a MINT pearly stock stamp gator.

The protostar doesnt have to be mint, just noticable. (I throw better when my plastic looks good:D)

hopes it is blue!

i have a few and would trade for stock pearly gators esp if pearly.

I would have made that deal already, but the Gator that he mentioned turned out to be a Champ Shark instead...

I would have made that deal already, but the Gator that he mentioned turned out to be a Champ Shark instead...

dude wants the bling but champ shark is about a third of the destroyers. Innova jacked up the mold so now these things are getting out of hand expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.