• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Sold] ** First Run LEGEND Patriot **

Status
Not open for further replies.

ian.

*Legalize It*
Selling one of my favorites! A very early First Run Lion Stamped Legend Patriot. Was told by Lion that considering the weight it was one of the early early :D .. Beautiful Slime with a Beautiful Foil and 167g of Legacy Goodness!! Looking for $40
shipped to your door! (can get more pics just lmk)

1st Run Legend Patriot $40 shipped! :thmbup:

Attachments

• legend patriot.jpg
    legend patriot.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
i never saw your offer rj so not sure if it was deleted or not .. def appreciate the offer though! going to have to hold off a bit though i dont think i can do $30 .. the market seems to be doing ok at least from my experience they just did a bunch of limited releases lately though so im guessing the legacy guys dont have much in the paypal :( .. ill for sure be in touch with you though .. i could do $40 but below that i just wouldnt feel good about it ... i listed on legacy collector page a few weeks back and had some offers in the 40-43 range but was holding out for the 45-50 since i didnt need the cash .. but you know how things go since now i do need cash lol :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts