• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] First Runs - CE - BUZZZ - Boss - Whippets - Augustas and more! come one, come all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
replied

PM replied. I have a possible trade on the buzzz, give me until tomorrow to see how it pans out first.

I just got back in town, anyone who PM'd me just got a reply..

oh yeah.. and how about another BUMP!:hfive:

lots of plastic still available. If you made an offer and I havent replied, your PM got lost in a sea of messages. If the disc is still available, message me again. I am forgetful sometimes, sorry.

bump, bump..bump it up.

I've got that orange buzzz's twin. Would love to have a back up. let me know if we can work out a trade from the list in my sig.

Im starting to get more offers right now. I wasnt planning on listing until like thursday, once my sticky that I paid for goes away.

Almost everything left is going to auction. If you are still interested in something, feel free to message me with any additional interest.

Thanks everyone who replied, I appreciated being able to unload some discs here instead of other auction sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts