• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Flyboy and Winthrop, a choice weekend

Also this describes how i feel today...

1. Met awesome people
2. Played the best course to ever exist
3. Ate a cheesecake brownie
4. Got my silverback

THIS IS MY LIFE.

A pleasure Connor, were serious to contact us when you want to throw in the Carolinas.
epic day. Can't wait to get all the pics & videos looked over and posted, wont be to Monday night, but the quick review shows a lot of good shots. What a treat, there truly is no pinnacle experience of this sport greater than Flyboy.

Awesome meeting you today, Connor! Thanks for walking the last 6 or so holes with us. I'm sure Bill's 150ish' deuce was worth it ;). Come to our neck-of-the-woods, we'd love to throw with ya.

Everything you heard about Flyboy is FALSE!!! It's at least 5 times better.

Pics and videos will be up this week. And we got some doozies, lots of 'em

Sorry I missed you out at the course today (maybe I saw you and didn't know it?). The wind was up and crushed me on a few holes. Would have definitely made for some good video...

Sorry I missed you out at the course today (maybe I saw you and didn't know it?). The wind was up and crushed me on a few holes. Would have definitely made for some good video...

It amazes me how few people take advantage of the ropes course. Two years in a row and we've had a 5-some both years -- and both times we've had the course almost entirely to ourselves all day.

Between Flyboy and Winthrop, we felt like Gods, not just for the great courses but because we basically felt like we were the only people allowed on the courses!

Flyboy review is up.

I'm still working on the pictures, two nights of editing, can't wait to show them off when done, we got some great shots -- of course, it's pretty easy to get a good shot when your background is a 5-star.

Here's a sampling of the pics from Flyboy, the rest can be found in this gallery.

6236529132_fba7de9cdf_z.jpg

6236013929_893886ef73_z.jpg

6236584936_0dc20b835c_z.jpg

6236571888_3a1299bc5c_z.jpg

Next Flyboy trip

I'm thinking before spring, when the leaves are down as well as the wind. I have Dec 16th scheduled off already, and I may be able to get the 15th as well. It just depends on the weather, no point in making the 4+ hours round trip if it's going to be rainy and cold.

Yes, 4 pages into it and I just now found this thread:doh:

Latest posts