• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] FlyDiscs.com - Design Discs Online with Your Graphics

flydiscs

Hey Everyone,

Ever want to design your own custom disc golf discs with your own custom graphics, but don't want to pay for bulk orders and stamp fees? Well, that's what we do for ya. We've partnered with Dynamic and brought custom discs online in a way anyone can design something awesome without photoshop or templates needed.

I'm here to chat about and answer any questions about FlyDiscs.com, where you can design a custom dynamic disc, MVP, Latitude 64 and/or West Side disc with your own custom graphics and it will come professionally printed right to your door. So far people have created some awesome stuff!

Check it out if you haven't already, and let me know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions: http://www.FlyDiscs.com

Also if you're in San Diego, you can rent some samples of our discs from the rental shop at Morley Field in Balboa park at no extra cost, and right now there's a bunch of brand new ones down there waiting to get hucked :)

Here's some examples that are down there at Morley now:

homepage-feature-3.png

You can customize / edit / mess around with any design that's on the site, so you can browse and start with one you think is cool and change it up or add your initials or whatever you want to do with it, sometimes easier than startin from scratch if you're not sure what to make yet...

They also make great gifts

And here's some others people have designed that I dig:

mystyle_2014-8-15_674_57548_web_1.jpg

mystyle_2014-7-15_684_6910_web_1.jpg

mystyle_2014-6-9_674_98137_web_1.jpg

mystyle_2014-6-23_685_17149_web_1.jpg

which ones your fav? any? I was cut off by the image limit here so I'll post some more in the next post....

If you like any of these, you can customize that design and make it your own. If not, design something new of your own! make something cool or funny or badass for your next disc and have fun with it

Right now all the discs have dropped in price to $29.99 and free shipping so that's one recent improvement from the last round of feedback!

Ok that's about it in a nutshell, excited to chat with you guys about it and make it as awesome as possible for ya.

Thanks!

Latest posts