• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

form critique please

slira

Hey whats up! Posted a vid once before and i have changed up my form somewhat since last time... trying to get the lower body more involved and loosen things up a bit... i have been working on a longer step with the left foot in the x-step to get more loading of the hips and pulling more in a straight line.

Thanks alot in advance!

It's all in the hips. All in the hips. Your right hip should open before the disc. The disc and your hips should not be inline at the time of release. This why on some of the throws your body is falling to the right. The disc should "lag" behind your hips. This causes the disc to be released in front of the body instead to the right of your body. Notice your body falls right drastically. This will improve accuracy. I'm no 1000 rated pro, but just an observation.

I agree with that ^. You are spinning out. Your rear heel spins around, instead of moving the opposite direction(weight forward). The vids linked in your other thread still apply. Try practicing from the hershyzer drill because your balance is off at that point.

Its been awhile since I have posted... 3 years later my form looks like this now. This is not a max drive just a basic hyzer shot with a putter... i feel like im still not getting the hips involved and not getting the disc into the powerpocket.

https://youtu.be/j1eWSY2v0-I

Latest posts