• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] G9 Wizards (Firm goodness part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmk if you get any glo wizards and have some left over. id get one for myself and one for matt for his bday in june

Hey guys, just an update as usual. I was talking to Double D at Gateway and they couldn't find enough G9i's to fill the order (they had 53 remaining). They were also all stamped with the small Wizard throwing stamp. I told him I would prefer not to split the order up into two separate groups and would rather just do one shipment. Dave is going to run more G9i's ASAP and try to find that old school G9i stamp to put on these.

Emailed ya. I don't know how I didn't see this thread! Sometimes I even amaze myself with my lack of attention lol.

do i need to send paypal or whats going on?? im kinda lost..lol. do we know what we are getting yet?? the last ones are money!! but im down fir anything( as long as theyre still firm). the old G9 stamps sound tastey tho...

shame he cant just recreate the clear evo gummy run. bump since i throw wiz

From what I hear those clear evo putters were hard to mold up and resulted in a huge number of x-out discs that were just scrapped. The costs to make them were a lot higher than normal plastic and Dave didn't think they would sell if he passed that cost on to consumers.

From what I hear those clear evo putters were hard to mold up and resulted in a huge number of x-out discs that were just scrapped. The costs to make them were a lot higher than normal plastic and Dave didn't think they would sell if he passed that cost on to consumers.

pm'd back on buzzzes.

what stamps are on the glows?

what is the G9 stamp?

i def want them if the glows turn outs like the older style firm and grippy...i'm a push putter.

He hasn't ran any G9i Wizards with glow yet, so those don't exist. No stamps :)

The old school G9i stamp looks like this
euLGT.png

The current runs of the G9i Wizard are firm and grippy.

shame he cant just recreate the clear evo gummy run. bump since i throw wiz

You know whats hilarious, the local shop by my house had like 4 of those sitting on the shelf for at least 2 years. Everyone around here thought they were garbage. Even the people I knew who had them never threw them. Now I wish I would have bought them so I could have sold them to people on here.

I spoke with the shop again this morning (still trying to get someone there to try and find the old school G9i stamp). They plan on running a bunch of the G9s again tomorrow or Wednesday. They suddenly got flooded with orders for these from all over so they're going to be running a whole bunch to fill all the orders, including ours. Apparently these things are selling out everywhere.

i got an email from dave saying that they are getting ready to run the third batch. we were thinking about getting these for our league signup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts