• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Glo Flx Buzzz

I just picked up a 175 Glo Flx Buzzz and was wondering how it is supposed to throw?

Usually discs don't throw themselves...:confused:

probably flies like a frippier Crystal Buzz...usually buzzes with the "softer" tops tend to be more understable, at least in my experience.

Mine is pretty overstable. More than an FLX, but not quite like a new, flat z buzzz.. I can put a lot of juice on it and still get a predictable fade.
Best way to find out is to go throw it. Discs don't behave the same for everyone.

I threw it yesterday and half of the time it would turn a little right then fade back straight,the other half it was straight with fade.
I have heard that glo were more stable than most other buzzes so I didn't know if I was throwing it correctly or not.

I think your biggest "factor" is the FLX, not the GLO...I threw all my FLX plastic (except my FLX Drones) in the garbage as they lacked consistency.

I usually get a bit of high speed turn on FLX discs, but once they slow down, they fade harder than their esp/z counterparts. IF they're not burned over from the start. Kind of a fun disc for shaping lines, but I just don't use them.

I am certainly not throwing it in the garbage lol because it flies forever and feels great in my hand

FLX is money - great feeling/durability/break-in

any pics? would love to see a glo flx

Latest posts