• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grand Rapids, MI

somerbuch

Par Member
I'll be in the grand rapids area on saturday and i've been looking at reviews of some of the courses but still cant make up my mind of which to play, so anyone from the area have a suggestion of your favorite 2 courses in the area to play. All suggestions would be appreciated, thanks.

Fallasburg in Lowell, Mi.

Hands down.

Fallasburg is like 20 minutes from Grand Rapids. I would vote Brewer Park. There are 36 total holes in the park and you can transition seamlessly.

flip city is an hour away...

I'll be in the Grand Rapids area later this week as well and I'll probably try to play Brewer and possibly Fallasburg. Can you just show up and play Flip City? I sent an email last week to them, but never heard anything back.

Anyone can show up and play, but if you're camping be sure to let Bill_at_Flip know ahead of time.

Brewer Park seems pretty solid, I've played 2 of the loops there. Gold is a-ite, and Blue is funnish. The problem with Brewer is that it's always crowded with some pretty non-serious discers.

I'm guessing Riverside is completely underwater with the Grand River flooding??? :confused:

I'd still say Fallasburg is worth the drive out and playing twice instead of hitting up any of the other courses in the area.

I did hear that riverside is really messed up because of the flooding, so unfortunately i wont be playing there, besides flooding i heard its a nice course

Fallasburg is worth the 20 minute drive. Brewer could be a little soggy. If you like playing in a wind tunnel Cascade could be fun.

Just got back from my trip to Grand Rapids, stopped in Lowell to play Fallasburg I have to admit i was not disappointed. Probably one of the more fun and technical courses i have played so far.

Anyone can show up and play, but if you're camping be sure to let Bill_at_Flip know ahead of time.

Brewer Park seems pretty solid, I've played 2 of the loops there. Gold is a-ite, and Blue is funnish. The problem with Brewer is that it's always crowded with some pretty non-serious discers.

I'm guessing Riverside is completely underwater with the Grand River flooding??? :confused:

I'd still say Fallasburg is worth the drive out and playing twice instead of hitting up any of the other courses in the area.

riverside is finally drying out :|

Latest posts