• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Grip-EQ G-Series Bag (Smoke/Grey, 9/10) = $60 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

phishbiscuits

Par Member
All:

I realized that this might be an appealing extra bag or a good starter setup for a new player.

I don't use it, but I'm impressed with the design and overall build quality.

I'll add a few images of the bag ASAP. The original strap has never been used (I had swapped in a Gorilla Boy strap). I wore it for two short park-style course rounds. That's it... effectively a new bag!

$60 shipped (retails for $99)

https://grip-eq.com/product/g-series/

I really think it's a wonderful bag. For kids, a simpler "starter" design might prove more effective. If your wife has a fair amount of discs, it's a great alternative to a backpack.

It fits a surprising number of discs and has a decent amount of storage. The putter pocket is cool and the organization makes sense.

I'd trade for discs with no ink - Fossil Gilas, Dracos, SOLFs, and Vultures... I don't really need any discs right now except the Gilas, honestly.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

That sounds great. Let me know what you think are fair terms for a trade here.

I'll value each new disc at $15-17 in this case. If they're the Ledgestone glow run, I'll go much higher in terms of valuation.

That sounds great. Let me know what you think are fair terms for a trade here.

I'll value each new disc at $15-17 in this case. If they're the Ledgestone glow run, I'll go much higher in terms of valuation.
Actually one is the glow ledgestone

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Hey Lemur:

I'll post a few pictures, certainly. I am seeing if this trade with Birdman goes forward, though.

Thanks

Both new bag kept
acc60bada98672a3e2f51fb22ccbb9a1.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts