• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip Mini

Looks good, don't wear hoodies:) can't help it I fell victim to the mini grip. I take good care of my stuff so it should last me the rest of my disc golf life.

lol you didn't fall victim to anything.. the grip is a much nicer bag really and designed for the purpose you intend to use it with a warranty which makes it worth it.

We shall see soon enough. I'm pretty picky and I waited through all the new backpack releases because nothing seemed to be what I wanted or needed. I hope I like it.

I didn't know there were so many people that love hoodies enough to want to bring one but not enough to wear it the whole round

If you can spend $200 on a disc golf backpack, then maybe invest in some nice garments.

You wont need a big COTTON hoodie then.

I heard Grip is making a mini hoodie that will fit in any bag and also double as a disc retriever

I don't have the luxury of keeping stuff like hoodies in my car, as I'm no longer allowed to drive a car. Because if that, I need a bag that WILL hold a hoodie in case I need one in the colder months.

If you can spend $200 on a disc golf backpack, then maybe invest in some nice garments.

You wont need a big COTTON hoodie then.

Not always my first choice, especially in the winter, when it will get wet.
But that's what we have for our Team, and a guy needs to represent sometimes.
I can always just use my A-series, it will be OK

Seriously if you can't fit a 32oz Gatorade you did it wrong. Truly disappointed, what a waste. Lame Grip LAME!!!! Whoever does your research should be fired.

the weird part is that the standard squeeze bottle for gatorade is 32oz that should fit just fine in a standard drink pocket. but their 32oz bottle for their ready made drinks would probably not fit (along with the 32oz nalgene).

you know the kind, everywhere on athletic fields, green with a huge G on it that has the automatic squeeze flow/slop cap. you can find them at any wall mart/dicks/sports authority for about $5.00

6545265-800

it'll be a little tall for the pocket (but I've tried one on my upper park design pocket and it actually looks just fine (it just juts out about 2 more inches). So you have to figure the grip mini will fit the standard 32oz gatorade squeeze bottle
just fine (because its close up on the sides of the bag anyway).

you can just buy gatorade powder and save money compared to buying at a store too.

if you guys would get up before noon, you would know its kinda cool in the morning ;)

Ha, nice try. I just rarely play rounds that the temperature changes enough that I can't just wait out the last few holes when it gets warmer.

I wake up plenty before noon, don't you worry.

I will confirm that you will not be fitting a hoodie in the storage compartment, however it is noticeably larger than it is on the A14.

tell me more about these mini hoodie/disc retrievers. :cool:
Ha! It's a conspiracy.

As for the h2o pockets, I already have the Klean Kanteens and I'm not into plastic bottles. I myself don't drink Gatorade. It was a size reference. If it can fit those it should fit just about any bottle out on the market.

Either way I'm really looking forward to the bag and hoping it fills my needs. I like that they are built to last and have a nice timeless design. We shall see in about a week, fingers crossed.

oh the wait. i was wishing i would see a post that they had shown up early! Be nice to rock the bag on this long weekend. Road trip time.

Latest posts