• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

H.o.D. 12/16/15 - Hole 11 @ Jordan Creek - Whitehall PA

namar

Double Eagle Member
Hole 11 -- Par 3 -- 420'

Course Rating: 4.35 based on 58 reviews

Course Map

Tee Sign:
8c566c51.jpg

Tee View:
120af36b.jpg

Basket to Tee:
d85ab991.jpg

s-FD from the tee, soft Envy for the approach if my drive is decent.

420 is just out of range. I'll probably go Star Mako or Star Leopard, just trying to keep it straight for about 300'. Cleanup with Wizard/Zone.

Tight gap... Hyzer flip a PD if I'm feelin' lucky. Most days would be a simple, gentle F5 straight and flat. Get about 300', give or take, and clean up for 3. (if I hit the gap)

ok guys...just a little tip as this is one of the gems we have in PA-----on this tee shot you do not want to go to the right...it's JAIL. I have seen discs go in there and miraculously find their way out but 99% of the time you're just pitching out to get a clean lay up. With that being said you really want something to hyzerflip from the left side moving to the right and fading back to center. You are throwing downhill a bit so something with a lot of glide is a good thing. If you go in early left you SOL because there are tons of small trees blocking your path to the basket. I've seen 2's on this hole as well as 7's and 8's because of all the trouble.

I'm going to throw my Glow Phenom on this hole and hopefully hyzerflip it and end into the first opening. That will still give me a 45' birdie op around the last set of guardian trees. Just get your 3 and move on because the next bunch of holes are really fun.

ok guys...just a little tip as this is one of the gems we have in PA-----on this tee shot you do not want to go to the right...it's JAIL. I have seen discs go in there and miraculously find their way out but 99% of the time you're just pitching out to get a clean lay up. With that being said you really want something to hyzerflip from the left side moving to the right and fading back to center. You are throwing downhill a bit so something with a lot of glide is a good thing. If you go in early left you SOL because there are tons of small trees blocking your path to the basket. I've seen 2's on this hole as well as 7's and 8's because of all the trouble.

I'm going to throw my Glow Phenom on this hole and hopefully hyzerflip it and end into the first opening. That will still give me a 45' birdie op around the last set of guardian trees. Just get your 3 and move on because the next bunch of holes are really fun.

Truth ^^

I don't remember what I usually throw here. I guess I'd probably toss a Star Valk and hope for the hyzer flip.

I saw Des Reading park this hole in 2012 when she and Jay came through the area.

whatever I throw (most likely a wraith) is probably going slightly askew since I probably just bogeyed 10 and walked up the hill in shame, then took a 420 break at the picnic bench next to the tee

It's definitely more down hill than the picture shows. I usually hyzerflip a beast down the right side and let it finish towards the pin.

Just played a doubles tournament here on Saturday and I threw my S PD straight down the middle. Plays more like 370.

Latest posts