• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 1/9/2023: JAARS DGC Hole #6 Waxhaw, NC

Bardu

* Ace Member *
JAARS DGC in Waxhaw, NC

407 ft.

"Hole 6 starts with an overlook and a throw across the corner of the lake. This par 4 hole has been extended to 407ft with a mando to the left of the water tank. The basket is elevated on a platform, about 3ft above the ground."

"#6 is easily the most creative layout from tee to basket. You're teeing off from a raised platform on the edge of the pond. Be advised footing isn't the greatest, but it is a great view. From there, your approach your throwing to a basket that's protected by a massive fuel tank. Depending where you land off the tee, you may be throwing over, or at least have to redirect your shot around it."

Tee
c42d5d6a.jpg

Basket
b1c9b6f7.jpg

Basket to Tee
5aad9b5a.jpg

I'm going to try and split that gap with a Warhorse but it might slam that tank on the fade.

Says mando left of the tank, but it appears the basket it just on the right. This hole is out of my FH range but I think a RHBH chameleon flat through the gap would flex just enough to finish right at the basket.

Star Roadrunner

Latest posts