• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD: 10/09/11

toothyfish

* Ace Member *
Hornets Nest Park
Charlotte,NC

Hole #16 4 / 426ft 5 / 712ft.

Hole #16 Approach (original layout)
b2fafd3d.jpg

Hole #16 Tee (original layout)
296df8e5.jpg

Apparently, today's picture is from the original layout, but there is a new one. See course map below.

Hole #16 Fairway (web layout): This is from the landing zone for the original layout. Instead of going left it goes straight toward original #17 tee.
ba1c6fd7.jpg

Hole #16 Approach (web layout)
a19607af.jpg

7dd359a1.jpg

Last edited:
Isn't this the 10th?

Mod fix?

Anyway. This looks like a hole where I would lean on my Leopard to carve my way through; probably around 250' at a time on finesse throws.

Yeah a leopard or a buzzz the whole way sounds right. Looks tough and I'm sure I'd end up getting a 8-9 from the long tee anyways.

I can't remember what I throw on this hole. Probably Ion or stable mid off the tee, a midrange or Leopard if the fairway is wide enough, and a Ion until I get in putting range.

Buzz-buzz on the original. not sure on the web cause Ive never gotten the guts to play it.

I think I remember throwing rocs a couple times then wizards to clean up.

Yeah I'll go with a few Buzz and Comet shots, and maybe a FH roller or two thrown in if I get into trouble. Looks like a fun hole in a slightly sadistic kinda way, lol.

Latest posts