• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 3/30/18 - PS New Kensington DGC in Upper Burrell, PA - #2

chevis

flick it
Silver level trusted reviewer
PS New Kensington DGC Upper Burrell, PA
Rating2.00

4Reviews
16 Played
1 Favorited
3 Wishlisted

Course Map

HOLE 2 330ft

from jeremyhilss review:
jeremyhilss said:
Cons: Hole 2 - hole 2, if I could give individual hole reviews, would get a zero out of five. Yes a ZERO - and I do not say that lightly. The hole is a blatant safety hazard that feels like mini golf disc golf, due to the "obstacles" - you tee off from the soccer fields (more on that in a moment), shoot over a brick wall, over a dumpster over and around the PARKING LOT, and finish right, around one of the school buildings. First, it's not cool to have a missed shot go into the friggin' dumpster (didn't happen to me, but can easily see this occuring), and then there's the fact that you can't play if there's people parked, and if you do you risk cranking there cars with discs..... plus buildings and random brick walls don't make good obstacles.... then of course it is a super blind shot and who knows who could get hit."

Sign:
f5a546a4.jpg

Tee:
177fac9d.jpg

Basket to Tee:
481921f3.jpg

haha challenging. gunna overthrow this one with a teleport, then i should have an open look at the basket.

Standstill spiked Teebird.

.... After reading the review I'm imagining a gimmick hole where down the fairway and just outside the circle there is are arrays of open top dumpsters.

If I remember correctly I think I threw an OS Destroyer so I could have a reliable fade faaar left, so I could actually see around that dumb corner, then a soft Aviar approach over my car and a missed putt.

RHBH Sail to the parking lot or the grass, RHFH Verdict around the corner, tap in putt.

if i hit anyone or hit any parked car its their fault for obstructing with the disc golf course

rhfh plaz volt on hyzer

Latest posts