• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 3/5/2022: Bicentennial DGC Hole #20 Crowley, TX

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Bicentennial DGC in Crowley, TX

278 ft
345 ft

"Hole Twenty: The Spectator Hole - To find hole 20's teepad, you walk towards the pavilion (on the right), the tee pad will be on your left. The basket for this hole is across the river, be the blue bench in front of a big tree. It's an open shot, and pedestrians are almost ALWAYS in the way. You can scream fore, watch out, heads up, coming in hot, run for the hills, they will not move at all. And it's only on this hole. I don't get it. There are powerlines above you that you can hear hum, if you throw to high, you can hit them and your disc will fall into the creek. To cross this creek, there are many paths. You have the immediate one, down the hill to your left, it's rather dry. Then you have another 20-30 yards up across some stones. then another 10-20 yards up across the low river. The winds are brutal here for light discs. Pretty basic hole other than crossing the creek."

Blue Tee
c3caaac4.jpg

Basket to Tee
b2d903f3.jpg

Tee Sign
43f4244c.jpg

If you go in the creek during the summer months, be on the lookout for water moccasins. Last year, we played regularly, and there was one that claimed ownership of the walk bridge at the edge of the photo. It would sit on the concrete and rocks at the water's edge. Never a threat, but seemed like it was home.

Alpha or Hellfire depending on wind....man I miss Bice...I don't live too far from here but for some reason haven't played it in a while.