• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 6/27/19 - Taylor Mountain DGC in Santa Rosa, CA - #15

chevis

flick it
Silver level trusted reviewer
Taylor Mountain DGC, Santa Rosa, CA
Rating:

17Reviews:
218 Played:
27 Favorited:
58 Wishlisted:

Course Map

Hole 15 300ft
tee:
e30fd086.jpg

6f1478aa.jpg
basket:
28feedc2.jpg
<div class="left" style="width:83%">

that tree is cramping my fh style... so rhbh rival

My most stable Eagle or maybe even a Firebird. Something fast, but stable enough to be punched hard downhill without flipping.

Champion Katana off the tee.

Shout out to the photographer! :hfive:

This is a really nice looking hole. I want to say Sidewinder, but alot of times when I step up to a downhill like this I prefer something with more stabililty, so I might go TeeBird as well.

Damn I was on a DGCR break when this popped up. My home course. And yes Thanks Discette for the photos.

I throw a Compass on the original Position which can be seen left of the Oak tree on the green and is true 300' in the first pic.
I throw an S-Exodus on the position right of the tree that Discette's pics show. It is longer probably over 330' and basket is much more guarded than it looks on the right side. The few branches sticking down off the tee are not to be taken lightly they are strong.

The elevation change is minimal tee pad to basket. Might be the basket is about level with the pad itself on the left side and basket may be a few feet above the tee pad on the right side position.

Right now the grass is dry and ground is like pavement so rolling back down the hill is always possible.

Last edited:

Latest posts