• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 7/23/12 Fairmont, WV

GripEnemy

*Super Moderator*
Staff member
Premium Member
Seth Burton Memorial DGC
Fairmont, WV

Hole #2
White: 397' par 3
Blue: 490' par 3

Course Map/Scorecard

[I'm guessing] Blue Tee:
d7e94931.jpg

Basket to Tee:
07f2ddfa.jpg

White: JLS (guess), Magnet
Blue: OLF, Drone/Magnet, Magnet

Destroyer as far is I could get it down the fairway, Wizard.

I don't like the fact that the tee sign is made into the tee pad though. That concrete will rot that wood post in no time.

I don't like the fact that the tee sign is made into the tee pad though. That concrete will rot that wood post in no time.

I completely missed that...I also [usually] throw from that back right corner, wouldn't be my favorite round of my life lol.

that's gotta be the white tee no?

the tree you see from the tee (straight ahead where the A is) seems to be where the basket is and that doesn't look to be 490

That's the white tee in the picture. I played this course last fall when the leaves were changing and this place is gorgeous. Well maintained and a blast to play. I threw a Pro Wraith from the blues and my Star Teebird from the whites.

Tee signs have been removed from tees and placed on there own for at least a year or two I believe. The pictures posted are of the white tee and the A-pin. I've played this hole a lot and have gone OB probably more times than I can count. This hole typically requires throwing something pretty straight (for me at least). I try to stick to a Comet or a Leopard (LHBH) from either tee.

Last edited:
Tee signs were removed more than 5 years ago.

This is an awesome course designed by Johnny Sias. This is a tough hole. The photo is from the short tee. Depending where the pin is, it can be very hard to card a 3 on this hole.

I'm a realist. My chances of ever collecting a three here are slim to none, except maybe from the white. That said, I'd probably RHBH a Saint from the blue and red tees. Knowing me, my first drive would land on the red tee anyway... From there, who knows what I'd throw? Maybe a Buzzz, maybe the Star Gazelle I just found at PIAS that I haven't had a chance to throw yet but felt like bragging about...

That is the white tee(shorts have the tee signs) to A pin in the pic, listed 274' on scorecard. In that case I'd throw a Roc on some hyzer. That is some good disc golf at Morris Park!

When I was there I played blue tee to B pin and had a feeling the distances on DGCR were not all correct. Didn't realize the scorecard had the distances. I feel better now knowing it was 490' and not 369', and about half the other holes were actually longer as well. I threw a Star Teebird hyzer off the tee and then parked a Roc.

Sorry guys, that large blue "B" is pretty darn deceiving, lol:(

For the shorter combination mentioned above, beat wizard on a hyzer flip. Probably a PD for those longer shots.

I'm throwing a River up the hill to the left of the tree and hoping for a nice placement. Wizard for the putt and/or approach.