• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 9/3/2021: Tomlinson Run State Park Hole #13 New Manchester, WV

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Tomlinson Run State Park in New Manchester, WV

400 ft.

"Signature Hole - #13 400' . From an elevated tee , your drive has to break left to a narrowing fairway , then break right at the end to the basket ."

"Hole 13: Another nice S turn left par 4. This is a bigger hook of a drive, then it Ss back to the right for a finish that is tucked in close to the stream. Don't go long."

Tee
0ef5f2d3.jpg

I am probably playing to land in the fairway. Just a hyzer out right around the tree and then finish from there. Probably a Roc3 off the tee and then a Fuse to the putting zone. Pure to finish.

Rhbh fission wave.

"Don't go long" they say. It's 400' and a goofy angle......I'm gonna be okay haha. I'd celebrate going long actually lol

Z Wasp then Lucid Maverick

Nicely designed hole at the bottom of the ravine. River was raging the day we stopped by on our way to PA from all the rain. Think I went easy backhand Leopard then forehand Firebird into the pin. Wanted no part of that river that day.

Latest posts