• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Blizzard

I bought a 139g blizzard destroyer. That thing SUCKS. Flipping machine. Going to sell it and get a star destroyer

What is this Blizzard Technology? I may need to try to find some of these things. Currently I suck at DG. Will this "Blizzard" make me awesome?

A homie of mine was throwing 200' and he found a Blizzard Katana and sharpied over the name and number that was on it. Now he's throwing like 700' for reals. I'm not making this shiz up.

I throw that will my manhole cover. He needs to step his power up a bit. If you can't throw a manhole cover at least 250' uphill, you should give this game up.

I do not want to hear about your "manhole' johnny. This thread is about craptastic blizzard plastic.

Like I said, I'm a fan. But I know a lot (perhaps most) aren't. I can throw them just fine, as can my brother...yet my dad has difficulty. It's all about practice. But if you're not willing to put in the time to adjust to them, I say stick with the drivers you know and love. It's all about familiarity.

Can anyone throw extremely low weight blizzard discs well? My 139g destroyer is so upsetting. I throwing it on an ultimate hyzer line to get it to go anywhere. :((

Can anyone throw extremely low weight blizzard discs well? My 139g destroyer is so upsetting. I throwing it on an ultimate hyzer line to get it to go anywhere. :((

I throw all my Blizzes forehand, and I can control them pretty well. My Blizz Krait is like 135g and straight as an arrow. But man did I have to work at it. Luckily (I suppose) I'm a stubborn SOB and wouldn't admit defeat. But I'm telling you, these things are effected more by the wind than my daughters 103g Edge Polecat. Seriously.

I throw my blizzard Katana on the occasion. Real touchy but if you hyzer out there on a dogleg its pretty much guaranteed to flatten out thrown at any angle. It's a 150g. I don't know if ill buy more blizzard plastic

Open field holes I would never even consider my blizzard krait in slight-heavy winds. Holes enclosed by trees I may grab it out. Or on a tree line in an open field.

I just bought a 137 blizz destroyer and that thing is sweet. It flies straight as can be then fades to the left. I throw rhbh and release it flat. If I try to overpower it or snap it hard it is a understable bomb away from the basket.

I've tried 4 different sub 140g Blizzard discs (Wraith, Katana, Ape & Destoyer) and the Destroyer is the only one that doesn't flip like crazy. The Ape is ridiculously understable. I only wanted them to use as floaters and it was a real pain to find one that actually flew like a "normal" disc.

I also have a T-Devil, two Bosses and an Ape in the 150-155 range and they all fly fine. Seems like the sub 140 discs are where you see a lot of complaints about them being super flippy from what I have read on the forum so far.

Since I live in Phoenix, AZ where most of the courses are wide open Blizzard's are fun to bomb since I have so much room to play with a flex shot. Normal accurate drives on long holes are 380-400' to give you an idea of my power range.

My blizzard dominator@158g wasn't too bad. I almost regret selling it, almost.
My GL River is my sweetness right now.

Blizzard Plastic

I'm sure this has been asked many times, but is blizzard plastic worth it? Is it better than star? It looks to be pretty good, but I was just wondering... And how does it fly?

Latest posts