• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Innova deluxe bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctor professor

Eagle Member
Looking for an innova deluxe bag to set up as a glow charger bag. Looks like they're oop, so I'm hoping to find a decent used one. Thanks in advance

Looking for an innova deluxe bag to set up as a glow charger bag. Looks like they're oop, so I'm hoping to find a decent used one. Thanks in advance

Is this what you're looking for?

picture.php

picture.php

I think that may have been the next size up (judging by the putter pocket), but if the price is right it would definitely work for what I need.

I got it lightly used here on DGCR several years ago. I don't think that I ever used it for a single round. Was going to dye it, but never got around to it.

Anyway, I'd be interested in discs for trade or simply selling it. If you want to take this to PMs that's fine. Otherwise, I have nothing to hide here. :)

I got it lightly used here on DGCR several years ago. I don't think that I ever used it for a single round. Was going to dye it, but never got around to it.

Anyway, I'd be interested in discs for trade or simply selling it. If you want to take this to PMs that's fine. Otherwise, I have nothing to hide here. :)

Lol, message sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts