• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova G Star?

My g star Teebird flies just like my PFN star teebirds did when new. Slightly less beef than my twelve time champ. My 12x new Teebird is the beefiest of everything I have. The g star I feel powers down nicely.

I only throw star wraiths and my g star is less stable than my stars are. Haven't throw it much but it's flatter than any star I've bought. I don't have the arm for the proper flight of wraiths but I've always loved em.

After about a year, the g-star molds that have stayed in the bag are Gator, Teebird and Firebird. G-star molds that have been dropped are PD, TL3 and Leopard.

My current fairway line-up is g-star Firebird, two champion Teebirds, g-star Teebird and two Elite Pro XLs.

G-star Gator in particular has a lot more glide than that mold in other plastics.

After about a year, the g-star molds that have stayed in the bag are Gator, Teebird and Firebird. G-star molds that have been dropped are PD, TL3 and Leopard.

My current fairway line-up is g-star Firebird, two champion Teebirds, g-star Teebird and two Elite Pro XLs.

G-star Gator in particular has a lot more glide than that mold in other plastics.

Sounds like you dropped and gained discs due to their stability, not the plastic they're made out of. A reasonable thing to do if that's what fits your style...

Sounds like you dropped and gained discs due to their stability, not the plastic they're made out of. A reasonable thing to do if that's what fits your style...

A PD is a drop in stability? :popcorn:

g star drivers and long tight wooded fairways seem to be very tolerant of each other.

Latest posts