• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

IOS #1-Channahon, IL-Calling all Women

IOS #1 - The Dave Pitner Memorial
Saturday/Sunday, May 14th-15th, 2011
Community Park - Channahon, IL

I noticed there isn't a thread yet concerning this tournament, so I am going to take it upon myself to post it. Preregistration is open at www.Paperorplasticsports.com. Open men, intermediate and novice play on Saturday, and all other division play on Sunday.

This brings me to my main reason for posting this thread! As of now there are 5 women signed up (1 open and 4 intermediate) If you know of any women who play please encourage them to come on out. I'd really like to see an intermediate division of around 8, a few at open/advanced, and a few at rec!

It is 2 rounds of at least 21 holes (3 temps). The first round is from the shorts and the second round is from the longs, for all divisions. I have nothing to do with running this tourney, but you can go to discontinuum's website for more info. I'm just a fellow female disc golfer looking to increase the awareness of the sport and looking for as much competition as we can get!

Ashleigh is planning on playing, so at least one more for the intermediate women's field. It would be awesome to see multiple cards of ladies out playing this weekend!

Ashleigh is planning on playing, so at least one more for the intermediate women's field. It would be awesome to see multiple cards of ladies out playing this weekend!

I assumed Ashleigh was playing and Colleen will be playing (I'm assuming at advanced). So that's 7 for sure now! Christy whom we played with this past weekend, will hopefully play too. I'm sure there will be at least 2 cards, but I'm really hoping for 3!

It's official, I'm playing int on Saturday and adv on Sunday, Ashleigh is registered for int women on Sunday. See you all out there!

Latest posts