• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Is that Vibram I smell? I smell the BEST PRICE online too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

plshrk

Eagle Member
Alright guys finally got some Vibram in. The Ridges are SWEET! All VP's, Summits, and Ridges are $16.50 shipped and will work deals for multiples. Minis and Costers are $4.50 and would like to ship those with some Plastic but will sell seperate. I ordered these for inventory but like I said earlier, I am to antzy to get em out to the players!

20 Ridges all Black - 170-174

10 Ridges all Black - 167 - 170

7 VP's Army Green - 170-174
1 VP Red - 170-172
2 VP's Blue - 170-172

10 Summits are Minty Speckle Green - 170-174

Top Row are VP's, Middle Row Summits, and then the Stack are the Ridges.

IMG_4403.jpg

IMG_4404.jpg

IMG_4405.jpg

I will write you a blank check and just give me all of them ;) (except the summits) you can have those Kurt.

Summits I think the closest I have is 173. I just weighed them all.

Are the vibrim putters any good? What do they feel like and what do they throw like? I have a soft focus and love it, but I'm curious about these putters.

I was an exclusive wizard thrower for 5 years, picked up a VP and never looked back. Grab one and give it a shot!

Vibram are making some great putters... and stole the great Steve Dodge from Prime Discs... I encourage everyone to try these discs for at least one round and see how much room you can find for them.

Vibram Discs changed my life. I lost 50 pounds and found my soul mate using their putters! But seriously, at this price you have to get at least one just to try out. VP is overstable, Ridge is straight and Summit is understable.

Status
Not open for further replies.