• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] KC Pro Roc Gone?

I just bought one the other day off the rack at my local discpensary. But I really don't know if they're OOP now.

ok, I googled them a few days ago and something came up about Innova not making them anymore and I couldn't see why they would stop making such an awesome discs

where's the breaking news link?

Well I did some looking and what I saw on google was just a guy who didn't like the Roc and thought they should stop making it, the KC Pro Roc is still on Innova's website.

I'm pretty sure this is not true.
I get a strange feeling that I might get some flack for this post so let me go ahead and say that I was just asking a question not stating a fact. I love the Roc, I've been throwing a star Roc for a little while and I am just now going to the KC Pros, Super, and DX Rocs. So I was just doing a little research.

Thanks for clearing things up for me, and now my question is why do some people have around 4 or 5 KC Pro Roc's in their bag?

Thanks for clearing things up for me, and now my question is why do some people have around 4 or 5 KC Pro Roc's in their bag?
They're in different stages of wear. The more beat the more understable and longer they get but they don't tend to get squirrley at all.

yes they're still in production, but has anyone else noticed how domey and awful feeling the newest run of kc pros are? it might just be me...

Ok I need an 11x, you wouldn't happen to know someone who wants to get rid of one?
Mostly just how they molded up. The 11x seem to be more overstable and the 12x are domier and less overstable. There might be some differences in the plastic blend as well.

Ok I need an 11x, you wouldn't happen to know someone who wants to get rid of one?

I had a couple 11Xs. Brand new, never threw them, but they seemed just as domey, so I didn't believe that they would be any better.

The trick is that the dome is a function of the stamping process, which is either 1) different from DX to KC Pro OR 2) different due to the size of the stamp.

There is a way to fix that dome.....

One thing I've noticed, at least on my DX Rocs, is that the dome has reduced over time, so something about beating them in and perhaps the hot sun (and car) allow the plastic to relax. I have one that is glidy, straight, and long, and still fairly stable. Man, I love it!

As far as number, I carry 4. One newish KC Pro (very stable), one wearing KC Pro (still quite stable), one well-seasoned DX Roc (the one described above) and one more beat in that I'm trying to get to be borderline flippy.

Last edited:
I saw some new 12x Rocs this weekend with the new flight ratings on the top like Innova is doing with most discs now.

Just an FYI.