• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude SPZ 1 (Zombie)

PMantle

* Ace Member *
Just got one in a mystery box. Kinda look like an Aviar? I don't throw Aviars, so I could be way off. Anyone thrown this yet? Compliment to a Pure?

latitude64_spz_1.jpg

Max Weight: 176.0gr
Diameter: 21.2cm
Height: 2.1cm
Rim Depth: 1.5cm
Rim Thickness: 1.1cm
Inside Rim Diameter: 19.0cm
Rim Depth / Diameter Ratio: 7.1%
Rim Configuration: 59.25
Flexibility: 9.66kg

That is basically an XD. This disc looks closer then even an XD+ is, or a Colt, even the closest disc after the XD left the market for the XD+, Lighting brands #2 Upshot as the #2 Upshot is a XD with big bead on it to be 100% Neutral flight. Due to needed retooling in the mid to late 2000's the XD changed to the XD+ when the molds needed retooling the Innova people could not replicate the old XD and had to make the new retooled molds into what the newer modified XD molds were with the + mold, at least that is the story I have heard.

Last edited:
I threw mine a few times yesterday. It's a laser. Dead straight and long for a putter. Mine has no turn at all. I with I played more driving putter holes. Very fun to throw. I will carry it a bit to see if it fits in my current line up.

Anyone knows more about those? There's also SPZ 2 (Midrange, Pirate) and SPZ 3 (Driver, Superhero) on the pdga approved discs list.

That is basically an XD. This disc looks closer then even an XD+ is, or a Colt, even the closest disc after the XD left the market for the XD+, Lighting brands #2 Upshot as the #2 Upshot is a XD with big bead on it to be 100% Neutral flight. Due to needed retooling in the mid to late 2000's the XD changed to the XD+ when the molds needed retooling the Innova people could not replicate the old XD and had to make the new retooled molds into what the newer modified XD molds were with the + mold, at least that is the story I have heard.

The Infinite Cohort is the old mold XD.

Latest posts