• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude w/ Attitude: Post Pics of Your Sexy Swedish Discs!

what are latitude 64's sexiest lookin' discs?

• that friggin' 'colorshift' gold line stuff...aka 'redshift'

Votes: 206 33.9%
  • opto baby opto!

Votes: 52 8.6%
  • that hard to find 'sparkle' opto

Votes: 46 7.6%
  • all pearly gold line discs!

Votes: 191 31.4%
  • black gold line discs...

Votes: 48 7.9%
  • strikers with that hot babe pole dancin' on it!

Votes: 17 2.8%
  • 'pink' all day and all night! yeah baby!

Votes: 42 6.9%
  • all Lat 64 discs, that's right gertrude...ALL OF THEM!

Votes: 128 21.1%
  • other (aka you're so special so you gotta make up your own)

Votes: 20 3.3%
  • Skulboy Stamps

Votes: 22 3.6%

• Total voters
Well, I finally got myself a colorshift river. I'd say it was worth the wait :thmbup:
3GYrel.jpg

zlP56l.jpg

Thanks again gmason1, I doubt i will ever part with this beauty!

flowbw.jpg

flowhalo.jpg

flowlogo.jpg

Youre welcome dude. Nice pics! Its hard to get the swirly/snowflaking pattern in the plastic to come out in pictures. It just doesn't even compare to seeing it in person :)

Quick question. Are the albatross rivers still considered rare? I've read something like only 30 ever made. Is this still accurate? Anyone have an estimate on value if I were to have one of these?

Quick question. Are the albatross rivers still considered rare? I've read something like only 30 ever made. Is this still accurate? Anyone have an estimate on value if I were to have one of these?

I know that there were definately more than 30 made, but not sure on the exact number. I am actively looking for one to own and add to my wall collection of lat 64 unique stamps. I would be willing to pay $25-$30 for a new one, but my guess is that they are actually worth the same price as a regular production run River from lat 64.

Meh, I personally like the skulboy stamp better on a color**** river, (especially the silver stamp) than the albatross...

Meh, I personally like the skulboy stamp better on a color**** river, (especially the silver stamp) than the albatross...

Me too... by far... that is why I picked up the skulboy stamped River. I only collect certain molds and very particular stamps. The albatross is definately one that would belong in a latitude 64 disc golf museum in 10-15 years down the road. Latitude 64 will be around forever...:D unless the world ends....:\

I'm just waiting for somebody to have a reason to let their Albatross go....

Last edited:

Latest posts