• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude w/ Attitude: Post Pics of Your Sexy Swedish Discs!

what are latitude 64's sexiest lookin' discs?

• that friggin' 'colorshift' gold line stuff...aka 'redshift'

Votes: 206 33.9%
  • opto baby opto!

Votes: 52 8.6%
  • that hard to find 'sparkle' opto

Votes: 46 7.6%
  • all pearly gold line discs!

Votes: 191 31.4%
  • black gold line discs...

Votes: 48 7.9%
  • strikers with that hot babe pole dancin' on it!

Votes: 17 2.8%
  • 'pink' all day and all night! yeah baby!

Votes: 42 6.9%
  • all Lat 64 discs, that's right gertrude...ALL OF THEM!

Votes: 128 21.1%
  • other (aka you're so special so you gotta make up your own)

Votes: 20 3.3%
  • Skulboy Stamps

Votes: 22 3.6%

• Total voters
I just bought a pink/orange mixed Trident @ GGGT. Has anybody seen this in the Swedish plastic? First time I have...

Attachments

• trident.jpg
    trident.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 81
I just bought a pink/orange mixed Trident @ GGGT. Has anybody seen this in the Swedish plastic? First time I have...

I have a river that's similar to this. Mine is off white at a glance, but has a good bit of dayglo and pink swirled into it as well. I had never seen that with the GL discs up until I got mine a couple weeks ago, and yours is only the second one like that I've seen. I'm not sure if it's something that just started happening, or if those greedy Swedes just keep all the pretty ones like they do with everything under 165g :D

2 Glopto Flows(the darker one is also Colorshift!)
c19f4d96.jpg

344ac60b.jpg

3d23b9cb.jpg

576b2e03.jpg

4f8a6190.jpg

^ THAT is why I've never bought a disc from sun king.....well not that specific warship, but you get it....

Ah my cell phone camera is pretty poor for capturing just how nice my latitude plastic looks, but here we are:

Molds currently in the bag:

Goldline Blue River w/ Gold Stamp:
20120614_160803.jpg

20120614_160457.jpg

Goldline Gold Fuse w/ Gold Stamp:
20120614_160409.jpg

Goldline "Redshift" Fuse w/ Silver Stamp:
20120614_160433.jpg

20120614_160822.jpg

It's usually a deep red around the wing, orange just within that, and pink in the middle. But alters with angle / light

truly exquisite plastic.

Last edited:
And some Lat 64 plastic currently not in the bag:

Opto "Snowflake" Striker, crystal clear yellow with a green foil stamp:
20120614_160544.jpg

20120614_152432.jpg

Opto Chameleon Vision with silver/rainbow stamp:
20120614_160620.jpg

Depending on the angle it's either smoke opto, gold flake, or crimson flake.

And here I've been thinking my Opto pain was pearly, it's not even worthy of posting next that havoc and bolt.

Those are beauties.

ElKabong doesn't count though, because he screens everything before it's released to the rest of the country.....

IMAG0229.jpg

IMAG0004.jpg

Not in sunlight though...maybe get some pics if I remember...

why is it scandalous? And I really like that light blue GL...But I...have....too...many...of my lat drivers....

That was really hard to say.

ElKabong doesn't count though, because he screens everything before it's released to the rest of the country..

as any fool would do given the opportunity.

If it makes you feel any better; DTW appears to be starting a "nat beauties" portion of their website.
And I am having serious work reduction problems.

so haters rejoice.

as any fool would do given the opportunity.

If it makes you feel any better; DTW appears to be starting a "nat beauties" portion of their website.
And I am having serious work reduction problems.

so haters rejoice.

Well...it wasn't a criticism or jab at you...let me fix that for me....

ElKabong doesn't count though, because he gets to screen everything before it's released to the rest of the country.....
*jealous*

haha. That light blue river... pictures don't do it justice. It's probably aesthetically my favorite disc in my bag, even next to some of my other pearly beauties. I am going to pick up another one of them baby blues next time I swing by GGGT (granted they all didn't sell off already... I hope not)

We need to start more latitude 64 threads. There's only six on the first page:doh::rolleyes:

Latest posts