• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Lattitude 64

Hartley444

Birdie Member
What are the premium (innova equivalent) plastic for Lattitude 64 discs and what would be the equivalent for the following.

Roc-
SL-
Wraith-

How about MVP? Interested in trying out new brands. A local shop started carrying Discmania, Lattitude 64 and MVP but I have only ever thrown one MVP disc and Innova,Disccraft and Gateway discs.

In terms of Latitude...

Opto = Champ, but prettier
Gold Line = Star, but prettier

I would say a Pain is the closest to a Roc, but it is beadless. Not sure on the others, as I don't throw them. I think some may say Flow = Wraith, but don't quote me on it.

Can't give too much insight to MVP, sorry.

Roc/pain/vector
Sl/striker
Wraith/flow research the flow though they are inconsistent from what I remember

No MVP drivers... Yet.

Axis is like the buzzz

Search! There is a ton of info on here!

SL is much faster than a striker

I have no idea what an SL would be although the SL and Halo both were equally nose sensitive and unpredictable and fast for me a few years ago (thrower)

The obvious answer is to ask the guy at the local shop. If it's a quality place at all (and it can't be that bad if they have those brands), the owner has probably thrown most of those discs already. A lot of times discs are sent to shops ahead of release so they can try them out and have actual opinions to dole out instead of just marketing gibberish. That would apply to new releases, but I would hope that the shop owner would have thrown the discs on his shelves. I only have experience with the Opto River, Opto & Grip Pure, and MVP Ion, and none of those really fit what you're asking about. The River is like a Leopard, Pure is like a slower Buzzz/faster putter, and Ion is just pure bliss.

I've never thrown an SL,

but the pain would be closest to a roc as stated
and the opto flow with a slight dome is the closest you will get to a wraith. I have a super flat gold line flow right now, it is still close to a wraith, but a bit more stable.

Latest posts